My Favourite MAC Blushes ♡ Review


Yesterday I reviewed Revlon's Creme Shadow Palette. A lot of you guys requested for more makeup related reviews. Today I'll be reviewing four of my favourite blushes from MAC. The names are real catchy and they are really sheer. They look great!


Sunbasque
The first one I'll be showing is a sheer blush which I adore. Sunbasque is a beautiful bronzed peach 
with a healthy dose of fine golden shimmer-the perfect recipe for a gorgeous sun kissed glow! I think this is one blush that every warm/tanned girl must have (including me)! 

The shade is a beautiful bronzed peach containing very fine golden shimmer. MAC describes it a peach with pearl but I think there is definitely a bronzed reddish undertone to to it that makes it very versatile and wearable for a lot of skin tones! I have fairly neutral skin and this blush gives a lovely warm glow to my cheeks. I sometimes apply this like a contour, sometimes like a blush and sometimes I just dust it on the tops of the cheekbones. It's a bronzer, blush and highlighter rolled into one! It's the perfect shade if you're looking for a natural sun-kissed glow! 



Margin
This was actually my very first purchase from MAC. I have had this blush for ages, and I can't stop loving it! It's a frost formula meaning it can double up as your highlighter as well.

The finish of this frost blush is beautiful, despite it being a powder blush; it's not powdery at all. Margin blush has a soft creamy texture, which goes on the cheeks beautifully! The glow it imparts lasts all day and makes the skin look dewy..so if you are looking for that sun-kissed glow, go for it! You won't need an extra highlighter when you use MAC's Margin. MAC's Margin blends like a dream. 


Plum Foolery 
This super gorgeous blush belongs to the Mac Tartan Tales collection. This looks so classy to look at, plus it has such a yummy shade to suit my kind of skin tone really well! This feels utterly smooth on the skin! Plum Foolery has a super gorgeous mauve-plum shade and a very subtle shimmer. It gives a dewy radiance to the skin. Also, it's great staying powder. It eventually fades after 6 hours, but very evenly. Not to mention the packaging is really chic! 



Peaches
Peaches is a Sheertone blush which means deeper skin tones will need to layer this color. However, that doesn't mean that it's not pigmented. That's kinda what I like about MAC Sheertones, they're subtle but not so sheer that you need to layer (and layer and layer..) for them to show up. Peaches isn't as orange. I find that the staying powder of MAC Sheertones is just average. Peaches has a matte finish but it's very smooth to the touch and easy to blend. 



 I adore the natural flush that Peaches gives. If you're looking for a peachy blush then I totally recommend it. 

Overall, I love all the colors because of their light sheer color and matte finish. But I really like Peaches. It gives you that flawless yet dewy look which I absolutely adore. 




A flawless touch to my skin by adding the blush Peachy.

Comment if you want me to do more reviews like this. Have you tried any of these MAC Blushes? If so, do let me know down below! 

3 comments:

  1. I've tried Raisin and Breezy many times and I LOVE it! They're like my new favourite Blushes!
    -Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Love the colors! ❤️ I have Sunbasque and it's amazing.
    -Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete